|By PR Newswire||
|January 8, 2013 03:18 PM EST||
NEW YORK, Jan. 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Having auctioned unique luxury properties across 23 US states, typically valued between $2.5 million and $20 million, Concierge Auctions is no stranger to success. Since its inception in 2008, the firm has consistently grown its geographic presence while increasing the standard of quality and distinction in the properties it represents. 2012 proved a continuation of this trend and marked a banner year for the organization, as in only 12 months Concierge executed auctions in 15 states, generated an average sale price of $3.8 million and produced a number of notable transactions.
"2012 was a thrilling year for us. Our inquiries from notable, high net worth and non-distressed sellers continue to increase, as they realize that our process delivers the highest value for their unique assets — on their terms. These clients value our personalized, white-glove service, which includes a custom marketing, sales and public relations outreach plan for every assignment; an expert project management team with the utmost knowledge of luxury properties and discerning clientele; and consistent, detailed communication throughout the auction process," stated President Laura Brady. "Our marketing and public relations teams are expanding our global reach with innovative techniques including precisely-targeted digital and online initiatives. In turn, we have secured more consistent, qualified buyers and agents worldwide who follow our auctions and trust our selection of quality assets."
Concierge's targeted sales and marketing campaigns are proving increasingly successful at attracting interest from around the globe and are growing the firm's database of luxury buyers and agents by the minute. The database currently totals over 40,000 notable buyer contacts including Fortune 500 executives, CEOs, entrepreneurs and business advisors, and over 100,000 real estate agents worldwide.
The average property sold at auction in 2012 generated 7,625 website visitors, 586 inquiries, 68 showings and 11 bidders. Significant sales include:
- Champ d'Or, one of the nation's most spectacular homes, a 48,000-square-foot French chateau on 39 acres near Dallas, Texas, sold on March 30th in cooperationwith listing agent Joan Eleazer of Briggs Freeman Sotheby's International Realty. "From public relations exposure including the Wall Street Journal, Forbes, CNBC, Inside Edition and more; to creative events such as a dinner with Sotheby's International Realty owners from around the world and exclusive preview tours attracting over 500 attendees; to widespread global advertising, our outreach for this auction was unbelievable," stated Eleazer. "No stone was unturned." "We spent over a year researching auction firms before choosing to work with Concierge," stated the seller, Alan Goldfield. "Ultimately I selected Concierge because they are the most skilled firm in the country in dealing with ultra-luxury homes, and their entire team is impressive."
- On June 20th, Concierge generated a monumental sale of 34+ oceanfront acres on the North Shore of Kauai, Hawaii when it sold three premier parcels overlooking Secret Beach for a total of $11.8M. This sale of Hale Nanea, Hale Lani and a 24-acre oceanfront site, all with exclusive Kauapea Road addresses, was handled in cooperation with Debra Blachowiak (PB) and Paul Kyno (RA) of Sleeping Giant Sotheby's International Realty and Roni Marley (RB) of Hawaii Life Real Estate Brokers. The sale marks six consecutive properties sold at auction for repeat client The Michele Hughes Company. "Partnering with Concierge Auctions has changed my outlook on the future of transacting with luxury real estate. I believe their approach is the new paradigm for selling high-end properties in the most efficient manner," stated the seller, Michele Hughes. "As a repeat client, I have witnessed their company growth, and they have improved their processes with each sale. Clearly the Concierge team will continue to impact the luxury marketplace with increasing momentum for years to come."
- The Pa Gomo estate, a magnificent work of living art designed by Jack Snow of RKD Architects, was sold on July 12th for $13.2 million, marking the highest-priced sale in Telluride, Colorado in the past 5 years. The auction was handled in cooperation with Steve Catsman of Telluride Real Estate Corp, an exclusive affiliate of Christie's International Real Estate. "I have now sold three properties with Concierge, and I enjoy the control their process affords me as a seller. Their platform delivers the maximum market price on my timeframe," stated the seller, Stuart Ross. "Owning Pa Gomo was standing in the way of what I wanted to do, but now, thanks to the power of Concierge Auctions, I am moving ahead — and on my terms."
- As the largest parcel of land available for sale in Brentwood, California, the 112-acre Robert Taylor Ranch was sold on November 30th for $13.2M. The property, including a western-inspired ranch home, which once belonged to the famed actor of the same name, was sold in cooperation with Marcie Hartley and Aaron Kirman of Hilton & Hyland, an affiliate of Christie's International Real Estate. "The Concierge team exceeded our expectations. Their ability to infiltrate the market in such a short amount of time was highly impressive," stated Hartley. "I would definitely recommend Concierge to other listing agents. They're professional and focused, their process is effective, and their team clearly understands the luxury market."
Also notable was "The Key 2012", a luxury real estate conference hosted by Concierge from December 12th-14th. As the first of what the firm plans to make an annual event, Concierge gathered over 70 of its members and broker partners nationwide in Las Vegas, Nevada to network and learn from a host of speakers including Bill Rancic, Morgan Brennan of Forbes, Ben Pace of Deutsche Bank and Marc Davison of 1000Watt Consulting.
Already being marketed by Concierge for 2013 is a 15,552-square-foot ski lover's paradise within the Yellowstone Club in Big Sky, Montana, the world's only private ski and golf community. The property will sell without reserve on January 26th in cooperation with Lynn Milligan and Shawna Winter of Winter & Company Real Estate.
The company is currently accepting applications from sellers and listing brokers with premier, storied properties. For more information about Concierge and its services call 888-966-4759 or visit ConciergeAuctions.com.
About Concierge Auctions : Concierge Auctions is the preeminent luxury real estate auction firm serving high-end sellers nationwide through an accelerated marketing process that obtains fair market value for unique properties in a 60-day timeframe. The company has executed auctions from New York to Hawaii and hosts a database that includes more than 100,000 luxury real estate buyers and agents from all 50 states and 38 countries and territories. The principals of Concierge Auctions have been involved in the transfer of more than $2 billion in luxury real estate sales over the past 10 years. For more information, call 888-966-4759 or visit ConciergeAuctions.com.
SOURCE Concierge Auctions
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London