|By Marketwired .||
|January 8, 2013 03:12 PM EST||
TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 01/08/13 -- At the request of the company the common shares of Mongolia Growth Group Ltd. will be delisted at the market close January 08, 2013.
Mongolia Growth has announced its shares will trade on the TSX Venture Exchange.
Date: Market close, January 08, 2013
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher