|By PR Newswire||
|January 8, 2013 03:07 PM EST||
Margaret W. Lambrose of Las Vegas, NV has been honored with a recognition by Nevada Business Magazine in its selection of "Southern Nevada's Top 150 Attorneys."
LAS VEGAS, Jan. 8, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Announcing a special recognition appearing in the June, 2012 issue of Nevada Business Magazine published by Nevada Business Journal. Margaret W. Lambrose was selected for the following honor:
"Southern Nevada's Top 150 Attorneys"
Margaret W. Lambrose commented on the recognition: "This is quite an honor for me. The fact that Nevada Business Magazine included me in its selection of "Southern Nevada's Top 150 Attorneys," signals that my constant effort to deliver excellent work has paid off. It is gratifying to be recognized in this way."
Following the publication of Margaret W. Lambrose's selection for Nevada Business Magazine's Southern Nevada's Top 150 Attorneys list, American Registry seconded the honor and added Margaret W. Lambrose to the "Registry of Business Excellence™". An exclusive recognition plaque, shown here, has been designed to commemorate this honor.
For more information on Margaret W. Lambrose, located in Las Vegas, NV please call 702-796-5555, or visit www.gordonsilver.com.
This press release was written by American Registry, LLC with contributions from Gordon Silver on behalf of Margaret W. Lambrose and was distributed by PR Newswire, a subsidiary of UBM plc.
American Registry, LLC is an independent company that serves businesses and professionals such as Margaret W. Lambrose who have been recognized for excellence. American Registry offers news releases, plaques and The Registry™, an online listing of over 2 million significant business and professional recognitions. Search The Registry™ at http://www.americanregistry.com.
Margaret W. Lambrose
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE American Registry
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks