|By PR Newswire||
|January 8, 2013 01:52 PM EST||
SAN FRANCISCO, Jan. 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Following a competitive agency review, The International Association of Business Communicators (IABC), has chosen EXTRACTABLE, the San Francisco based award-winning data-driven design agency, as their digital agency of record to redesign www.iabc.com in 2013.
"We chose EXTRACTABLE because they took the time to deeply understand our business goals and came forward with innovative ideas that will deliver tremendous engagement and membership value," said Chris Sorek, Executive Director of IABC. "The new web experience will deliver more relevant IABC content for each member and become the defacto destination for communication pros to exchange ideas and collaborate."
The new site experience will serve IABC's membership of over 14,000 communication professionals globally, and deliver a highly engaging, intuitive, and personalized experience with access to IABC content and programs, career information, community conversations, and membership benefits. It will also be optimized for access on mobile devices.
"We are thrilled to have been chosen by IABC as their digital agency of record," said Mark Ryan, VP of Analytics & Insight at EXTRACTABLE. "We know that communication professionals are a technology savvy audience. We plan to deliver a sophisticated digital platform that becomes the go-to resource for IABC members to hone their craft, grow their career, and network with colleagues around the globe."
The International Association of Business Communicators (IABC) is a global network of communication professionals committed to improving organizational effectiveness through strategic communication. Established in 1970, IABC serves more than 14,000 members in 70 countries and 100 chapters. For more information, visit http://www.iabc.com.
EXTRACTABLE is an award-winning, data-driven digital agency that develops innovative business
and marketing platforms. EXTRACTABLE delivers personalized, responsive, and deeply engaging experiences and campaigns, which yield breakthrough results. EXTRACTABLE clients include Visa, Micron, FedEx, Lending Tree, GoPro, Symantec, Leapfrog, and BlueCross BlueShield. Founded in 1999, EXTRACTABLE is a privately held agency based in San Francisco, CA. For more information, please visit www.extractable.com or follow us on Twitter @extractable.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks