|By PR Newswire||
|January 8, 2013 01:52 PM EST||
LOS ANGELES, Jan. 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Online marketing company Cyberset is taking a close look at what's going on this week at the Las Vegas Convention Center. As the worldwide king of consumer electronics shows with over 150,000 visitors, CES represents a pretty good physical demonstration of the problem companies of all sizes face as they attempt to get noticed in the virtual sphere. The services of an outstanding search engine optimization company have never been more needed.
Manager and noted web guru Omid Samadi, sees a complicated problem with a surprisingly simple solution. "As the consumer and industrial tech spheres continue to grow, it's harder than ever for newer or less well-known firms to get noticed by potential customers and business partners. Regardless of what part of the tech world you're in, the sheer volume of companies can make being noticed extremely difficult Pay per click advertising is one outstanding way to get attention quickly, but it's only the beginning" Mr. Samadi said.
"Content is king" has become a search engine optimization (SEO) cliche. Mr. Samadi notes, however, that Cyberset takes that well-worn but also highly accurate advice to heart. "Telling a growing company that they need to continually create large amounts of content in order for their web site to achieve a strong Google ranking is nearly always in the category of 'easier said than done' – but Cyberset is set up for generating content. Our writers and developers are constantly creating new content specifically optimized and structured to drive relevant traffic to our clients' web sites and with the very specific goal of making phones ring and filing up e-mail boxes," Mr. Samadi said.
"The huge crowds we'll be seeing this year at CES 2013 are just a physical manifestation of the vastly more enormous virtual crowding in the consumer electronics and overall tech space. For a smaller company, it's basically a situation of being a needle in a stack of many other needles. Our goal is making sure that the unique qualities of your company's 'needle' can be seen by the right people," Mr. Samadi said.
For more information regarding Cyberset and its services for companies of all sizes, please contact them online or by phone at 800-601-5053. Free consultations are available.
PR submitted by www.Cyberset.com
SOURCE Cyberset Corp.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks