|By PR Newswire||
|January 8, 2013 12:48 PM EST||
NEW YORK, Jan. 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- United States Tennis Association (USTA) announced today it has selected DDB New York as its agency of record. The agency will be responsible for brand strategy and creative, including digital campaigns.
"We're thrilled. First, the USTA has the potential of getting more people on tennis courts, which will make the world a lot better," said Peter Hempel, Chief Executive Officer of DDB New York. "Second, we are uniquely qualified to help the USTA achieve its worthy goal because we can energize their current players while also acquiring new members."
DDB New York was selected as USTA's advertising agency because of its full service offering and understanding of the brand's business model.
The pitch was conducted from USTA's headquarters in White Plains, NJ.
The new relationship begins immediately with work hitting in Q2 2013.
DDB Worldwide (www.ddb.com) is one of the world's largest and most awarded advertising and marketing networks. In 2012, DDB was named Advertising Network of the Year by Campaign, as well as Agency of the Year and Digital Agency of the Year by Strategy magazine. At the prestigious 2012 Cannes International Festival of Creativity, DDB won 82 Lions, the most ever for the network. In addition, The Gunn Report has listed DDB as one of the Top 3 Global Networks for the last 12 years. The agency's clients include Volkswagen, McDonald's, Unilever, Mars, Johnson & Johnson, and Exxon Mobil, among others.
Founded in 1949, DDB is part of the Omnicom Group (NYSE) and consists of more than 200 offices in over 90 countries with its flagship office in New York, NY.
About Omnicom Group Inc.
Omnicom Group Inc. (NYSE-OMC) is a leading global marketing and corporate communications company. Omnicom's branded networks and numerous specialty firms provide advertising, strategic media planning and buying, digital and interactive marketing, direct and promotional marketing, public relations and other specialty communications services to over 5,000 clients in more than 100 countries.
For further information on Omnicom and its brands, please visit www.omnicomgroup.com.
Director of Corporate Communications and North American Public Relations
SOURCE DDB Worldwide
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks