|By Marketwired .||
|January 8, 2013 11:15 AM EST||
ROSEVILLE, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/08/13 -- Intrix Technology, Inc. (Intrix), a leading payment processor, today announced that Phillip Head, former head of sales for Accelerated Payment Technologies, has joined the company as Senior Vice President. Head will be responsible for developing, managing and executing Intrix' worldwide sales strategy, building Intrix' VAR channel as well as creating a Telemarketing Group.
Head has more than 16 years of sales and marketing experience in the payments processing industry. Head led a 40-person sales team at Accelerated, a provider of integrated payment solutions for small and medium sized businesses which was recently acquired by Global Payments for more than $400 million. During his two and a half years with the company, sales increased by more than 48 percent. Prior to Accelerated, Head was responsible for sales for First Funds, a cash advance company. Earlier, he led the Call Center operations for EMS (Electronic Merchant Systems) for four years where he drove new account acquisitions from less than 800 to more than 6,200. He previously also served as department head for Call Center operations for Office Max.
"Phillip joins us at an opportune time, when the market is looking for safe and reliable ways to handle growing payment processing needs," said Jeffrey Connors, chairman and CEO of Intrix. "The respect and reputation he carries in the industry, combined with his market expertise and proven track record, will help us drive adoption of Intrix' products."
Head holds a degree from St. Augustine College in Raleigh, North Carolina. He will be based in the company's Boulder, CO office.
About Intrix Technology, Inc.
Intrix Technology, Inc. provides payment processing software solutions and services for processors, agents, ISO's, enterprises and retailers. The company's offerings include the Intrix Payment Gateway, a software-as-a-service solution for processing payments and storing sensitive payment data, and the Intrix Electronic Bill/Invoice Presentment and Payment, a Web-based billing and payment processing system. www.intrix.com.
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2195239
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London