|By Business Wire||
|January 8, 2013 11:13 AM EST||
3M, a global innovation company, will be exhibiting at the 2013 International Consumer Electronics Show (CES) on January 8-11 in Las Vegas, Nevada. 3M will feature new products that help the mobile worker go anywhere and do more.
3M Privacy Screen Protectors for Smartphones and Tablets (Photo: 3M)
CES attendees are invited to come to 3M Booth 30528 in the South Hall Upper 3/4 Level & Connector to have a free 3M Screen Protector applied to their phone Monday through Friday, from 11 a.m. to noon (PST) and from 2 to 3 p.m. (PST). There will also be opportunities to enter the 3M CES sweepstakes for the chance to win one of three grand prize trips, which include one trip to New York City, Napa Valley or Longboat Key, Fla. Daily sweepstakes drawings will also be held for the chance to win 3M products featured at the booth. For full sweepstakes rules visit 3M.com/CES2013.
Within the booth, 3M will be introducing the following new innovations:
- NEW 3M Re-Attachable Privacy Filter for Tablets: 3M, a leader in innovative privacy protection, developed the Re-Attachable Privacy Filters for tablets as a response from consumer and business requests for an adaptable privacy screen protector that fits their flexible work habits. The re-attachable screen protector prevents “wandering eyes” from snooping on confidential or personal information by darkening side views, leaving on-screen data visible to only the person directly in front of the computer or mobile display. The patent pending design allows the privacy screen to be easily attached and removed from the device so consumers can share content on their screen when they want to but is re-attachable when privacy is needed. It will be available for the Apple® iPad® and Apple® iPad® mini in 2013.
- NEW 3M 360 Privacy Screen Protector for Smartphones: For consumers looking for all around privacy protection, the 3M 360 Privacy Screen Protector offers privacy when viewed from both a landscape and portrait orientation. It will be available for the Apple® iPhone® 5 in Q1 2013.
- NEW 3M HDMI Mobile Projector MP300: At 60 lumens, the latest, super portable, battery-powered 3M Mobile Projector allows road warriors to easily connect with a single HDMI cable to laptops and tablets and project, making it the ideal accessory for any sales person or business traveler who may not be sure where he or she will be presenting next.
Additionally, the following 3M product solutions will be on display at CES 2013:
3M Privacy and Screen Protectors: Visit 3Mscreens.com
for more information, and follow @3Mscreens
on Twitter and on Facebook at Facebook.com/3MScreens.
- 3M Privacy Screen Protectors for smartphones and tablets
- 3M Privacy Filters and 3M Gold Privacy Filters available for standard laptops, and Apple® Macbook Air® and Macbook Pro®
- 3M PF300 Series Lightweight Framed Privacy Filters
- 3M Natural View Anti-Glare Screen Protectors for smartphones and tablets
- 3M Natural View Fingerprint Fading Screen Protectors for tablets
- 3M Mobile Projectors: Visit 3Mmobileprojectors.com for more information, and follow @3MmobilProjectr on Twitter and on Facebook at Facebook.com/3MmobileProjectors.
- 3M Touchscreen Accessories: for working professionals and creative types looking to use writing, painting and drawing applications while on the job.
For more information on 3M’s CES activities, the products demonstrated at the booth or the sweepstakes rules, visit 3M.com/CES2013.
3M captures the spark of new ideas and transforms them into thousands of ingenious products. Our culture of creative collaboration inspires a never-ending stream of powerful technologies that make life better. 3M is the innovation company that never stops inventing. With $30 billion in sales, 3M employs 84,000 people worldwide and has operations in more than 65 countries. For more information, visit www.3M.com or follow @3MNews on Twitter.
3M is a trademark of 3M Company © 3M 2013
All other trademarks are property of their respective owners
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks