|By Business Wire||
|January 8, 2013 11:12 AM EST||
Anametrix, the first cloud-based, real-time digital analytics platform, will host a complimentary webinar on Tuesday, Jan. 15, at 10 a.m. PT / 1 p.m. ET, featuring Rob Brosnan, Senior Analyst covering Customer Intelligence Professionals at Forrester Research, Inc. He will share how bringing together data across paid, earned and owned (PEO) channels can lead to breakthrough results by delivering deep customer intelligence, micro-segmentation and targeting opportunities.
On Jan. 15 at 10 a.m. PT / 1 p.m. ET webinar attendees will discover
how to transform customer data to:
- Better understand and engage the new digital buyer across the evolving customer journey
- Improve relevance and campaign performance
- Enhance cross-channel marketing program effectiveness
- Uncover new revenue opportunities
- The webinar conversation will explore Brosnan’s recent research on the customer buying cycle, especially as consumer expectations continue to escalate and competitive offers become more relevant and targeted.
- For more than a decade before joining Forrester in June 2011, Brosnan was a marketing practitioner. He led strategic marketing for Seton Hall University and served as a marketing consultant at Epimorphic. Brosnan earned his B.S. in physics from Clemson University and M.A. in philosophy from Indiana University.
- Pelin Thorogood, CEO of Anametrix and Executive-in-Residence at Cornell's Johnson Graduate School of Management, will moderate. She was named one of the “20 Women to Watch” in sales lead management in both 2011 and 2012.
- Marketers can find more information and register for the Jan. 15 webinar at https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/850496566.
Anametrix transforms marketing with digital analytics. We collect, analyze, and make sense out of data across all channels in real time to enable marketers to discover new truths about customers, prospects, and the market at large. Anametrix delivers 360-degree visibility into business data to uncover new trends and hidden correlations, explore new relationships, and deliver a bigger and more predictable impact on revenue. Founded in 2010 by the trailblazing web analytics team behind WebSideStory, Anametrix has headquarters in San Diego, Calif. For more information, visit www.anametrix.com, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Google+ and our blog.
Anametrix is a trademark of Anametrix. Other company and product names are trademarks of their respective owners.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher