|By Business Wire||
|January 8, 2013 11:03 AM EST||
Silver Peak Systems, Inc. today announced the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) has granted Silver Peak’s requests to reexamine two Riverbed Technology (Nasdaq: RVBD) patents (7,428,573 & 7,849,134) and has issued Office Actions rejecting all of the claims in each patent that Riverbed has accused Silver Peak of infringing.
Silver Peak filed documents with the USPTO in September requesting Inter Partes Reexaminations of the Riverbed patents that Riverbed alleges are infringed by Silver Peak. The full text of the USPTO’s communications on these matters can be found at:
(Select “Control Number” and enter 95/002,308 for the 7,428,573 patent and 95/002,310 for the 7,849,134 patent. Then click the “Image File Wrapper” tab to access the documents.)
Alternatively, the communications can be downloaded here:
- Read the WAN Speak blog
- Follow @SilverPeak on Twitter
- Watch Silver Peak videos on YouTube
- Connect with Silver Peak on LinkedIn
About Silver Peak Systems
Silver Peak software accelerates data between data centers, branch offices and the cloud. The company’s software-defined acceleration solves network quality, capacity and distance challenges to provide fast and reliable access to data anywhere in the world. Leveraging its leadership in data center class wide area network (WAN) optimization, Silver Peak is a key enabler for strategic IT projects like virtualization, big data and disaster recovery. Download Silver Peak software today at www.silver-peak.com/marketplace.
Note: Silver Peak Systems and the Silver Peak logo are trademarks of Silver Peak Systems, Inc. All other trademarks, service marks, registered trademarks, or registered service marks are the property of their respective owners.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher