|By PR Newswire||
|January 8, 2013 09:46 AM EST||
NEW YORK, Jan. 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The News Funnel, a fast-growing, business-to-business news curation website that enables readers to create a customized news funnel based on their unique preferences, announced today that it has expanded its coverage to include the Boston and Washington, D.C. markets. The free site is now curating news in a total of five markets, including New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania.
The News Funnel launched in mid 2012 with a focus on the real estate vertical and sources industry-specific articles, press releases, event announcements and market research reports from thousands of media sources as well as companies and associations. The site has plans to expand nationally and into other business-to-business verticals in the near future.
"We are very excited to announce our expansion into Boston and Washington, D.C. Based on the strong response we continue to receive from our initial launch in spring 2012, we are confident that these new markets will also respond very favorably to The News Funnel," stated Michael Beckerman, Founder and CEO of The News Funnel. "We expect to push out into additional markets on a fairly consistent basis as part of our goal to be the leading curated news site for business professionals in targeted verticals."
With thousands of business and real estate-focused media sources featured on the site, as well as content supplied directly by more than 250 corporations, The News Funnel curates news from the most comprehensive set of sources in the real estate industry.
About The News Funnel
The News Funnel is a free, web-based news aggregator for real estate professionals that sources industry-specific news from trade publications and major media sources. Subscribers create customized news feeds for their geographic market, industry segment and areas of interest that are accessed on their personalized home page or via a daily email.
The News Funnel features Company News Channels (CNC's) — web pages that are available at no charge to companies to upload press releases, event notifications, blogs and market research reports that are then distributed into the funnels of subscribers. The website also features simple and advanced search capabilities. Aggregated content is stored for six months and users can search this content by keyword, market, industry segment or area of interest.
Headquartered in New York City, The News Funnel was founded by Michael Beckerman, a 25-year veteran of the public relations and media industries. For more information visit www.thenewsfunnel.com.
SOURCE The News Funnel
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London