|By Business Wire||
|January 8, 2013 09:33 AM EST||
Softtek, founder of the nearshore industry and leading global IT services provider dedicated to maximizing the value of applications, announced today that it will offer Amazon Web Services (AWS) solutions through the company’s Cloud Center of Excellence (CCoE), the first such center in Latin America.
Softtek is an AWS Partner Network (APN) Consulting Partner and, through its Cloud Center of Excellence, provides a wide range of Cloud services including: architecture and advisory solutions, cloud application development and migration, AWS managed services, and application support. With over 30 years of experience understanding computing paradigms and transformations – and from its unique position as a leading nearshore provider with a comprehensive presence in Latin America – Softtek is well-positioned to deliver AWS to global markets in the Americas region.
According to Global Director of Cloud Services for Softtek, Warren Ross, “We are proud to offer Amazon Web Services through our Cloud Center of Excellence. Our relationship with AWS represents Softtek’s commitment to provide a comprehensive set of cloud-based solutions to our clients.”
“We are pleased that Softtek is committed to helping customers move applications to AWS by offering AWS services through its Cloud Center of Excellence,” said Terry Wise, Head of Worldwide Partner Ecosystem, AWS. “AWS is working closely with Softtek to support our joint customers as they migrate their applications to AWS.”
Softtek's CCoE focuses on cloud implementation, migration, virtualization, and modernization services. Softtek recently made available a special publication on cloud technology titled, “Moving from Tactical Cloud to the Disruptive Cloud,” which features Gartner research and Softtek insights. For a complimentary e-version of the issue, please visit: http://premium.softtek.com/moving-from-the-tactical-cloud-to-the-disruptive-cloud/.
Founded in 1982, Softtek is a global provider of process-driven IT services with more 30 offices in North America, Latin America, Europe and Asia. With nine Global Delivery Centers in Mexico, China, Brazil, Argentina and Spain, Softtek helps improve time-to-business-solution, lower costs of existing applications, deliver better engineered and tested applications, and produce predictable outcomes for top-tier corporations in over 20 countries. Through on-site, on-shore and its trademarked Global Nearshore™ service delivery models, Softtek teams with CIOs to constantly increase the business value of IT. Softtek is the creator and leader of the nearshore industry. Visit www.softtek.com, follow @Softtek, connect with Softtek on LinkedIn and read Softtek’s blog.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London