|By Business Wire||
|January 8, 2013 08:33 AM EST||
Datalink (Nasdaq: DTLK), a leading provider of data center infrastructure and services today announced that it will present at the 15th Annual Needham Growth Conference. Paul Lidsky, president and CEO and Greg Barnum, chief financial officer, are scheduled to present on Tuesday January 15th at 11:20 a.m. (EST), from the New York Palace Hotel. To access the Webcast of the presentation go to http://wsw.com/webcast/needham55/dtlk/. An archived version of the presentation will be available at the same Internet address for 90 days following the live Webcast.
A complete data center solutions and services provider for Fortune 500 and mid-tier enterprises, Datalink transforms data centers so they become more efficient, manageable and responsive to changing business needs. Datalink helps leverage and protect storage, server, and network investments with a focus on long-term value, offering a full lifecycle of services, from consulting and design to implementation, management and support. Datalink solutions span virtualization and consolidation, data storage and protection, advanced networks, and business continuity. Each delivers measurable performance gains and maximizes the business value of IT. For more information, call 800.448.6314 or visit www.datalink.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks