|By PR Newswire||
|January 8, 2013 07:15 AM EST||
OAKDALE, N.Y., Jan. 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Gunther Grant, Inc. announced today that Got Chocolates, Inc.'s Original Gourmet Fudge is now available to consumers in New York area 7-11 convenience stores.
Got Chocolates' Original Gourmet Fudge is being sold by 7-11 in convenient 3 ounce packages and is also available on the company's online store in both the 3 ounce and one-pound packages at www.gotchocolates.com. The Original Gourmet Fudge is made with all natural high quality ingredients including dairy cream and butter. The company has improved on its product by incorporating pure Madagascar vanilla and imported hazelnut oil into the recipe. The result is the finest quality fudge in the confections market today. An added plus for today's consumer is that the recipe is gluten free.
"7-11 is the world's largest convenience store operator with over 9,100 locations supplied by McLane and other national distribution companies. In addition to our fudge, we plan to distribute several of our other products through this channel as well and are looking forward to working with all 7-11 distributors to bring our product to a much broader market this year," stated Grant Newsteder, CEO of Gunther Grant, Inc.
Gunther Grant, Inc. owns controlling interest and manages various companies in the confections industry that specialize in chocolate production, confection technology, mold production, and specialty advertising. The company owns Got Chocolates, Inc., and www.gotchocolates.com. Through its subsidiaries, Gunther Grant, Inc. produces chocolates and fudge for retailers and wholesalers nationwide.
CONTACT: Grant Newsteder, +1-631-224-8450
SOURCE Gunther Grant, Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher