|By PR Newswire||
|January 8, 2013 07:15 AM EST||
ROSEVILLE, Minn., Jan. 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- In a new audio book titled Free 2 Earn 4Ever, Minnesota entrepreneur and author, S.J. August explains how world economic problems could be solved very quickly if large technology companies, like Google, Amazon, PayPal, or Apple, were to create a web platform that would allow anyone to sell online videos as if they were products. Given the tools to sell their videos, millions of video uploaders from every corner of the globe could earn money from paid video views. The book explains that earning and spending among the majority of populations supersede all other activities for a healthy economy.
To view the multimedia assets associated with this release, please click http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/how-online-videos-could-fix-the-economy-fast-185908102.html
"Our economy coupled with the ever-expanding population of the world can no longer be sustained by traditional jobs. Politicians promise more jobs, but that mindset of putting people in traditional jobs to solve our economic problems will only impede our progress as a species," says S.J. August. "The only way to achieve a stable economic recovery from where we are today is to allow people everywhere to participate in the economy by selling their information, talents, skills, and interests in the form of online video sales."
At the company's website, http://www.Free2Earn4Ever.com, a video explains the idea. In addition, a Revenue Projection Calculator allows visitors to enter video scenarios to see the income potential with this idea. "People in every corner of our globe are full of unique information, skills, and experiences. Allowing anyone to take a video about anything and sell it as if it were a product, will give millions the freedom to earn a lot of money from their God-given talents and interests," S.J. August explains. "If a person sold 12 videos at $1 per view and each video had 1,000 paid views per month, they would earn over $140,000 per year. This is a big opportunity!"
"A person struggling financially because he or she cannot find a job due to lack of employable skills, their geographic location, or a disability, should be given the opportunity to sell videos. Someone unable to work in a traditional job may have stories, collections, or talents that people around the world would pay to watch. Maybe there is a person out there going to bed hungry, unable to pay for medical care, or whatever. What if he or she has a gift of singing, gardening, or woodworking? Instead of giving charity handouts, give that person an opportunity to earn their own money. More than money, it gives them dignity of being able to provide for themselves and not be reliant on handouts from others. It is the Teach a Man to Fish theory. What's missing is the fishing equipment."
The book is titled Free 2 Earn 4Ever and is available in paperback at Barnes and Noble, Amazon.com or as an audio book at Amazon.com, Audibles.com, and on iTunes.
SOURCE Free 2 Earn 4Ever
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London