|By Business Wire||
|January 8, 2013 06:24 AM EST||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zxvb8k/lte_long_term) has announced the addition of the "LTE, Long Term Evolution, 4G, LTE Security, LTE Malware, LTE Security Applications" report to their offering.
With the rapid expansion of broadband wireless, end-users increasingly rely upon handheld devices for almost all daily living activities. Fourth generation (4G) cellular LTE in particular represents a unique opportunity/challenge as device attacks are growing at a rapid rate, exposing vulnerabilities that must be addressed. Our research indicates that Android malware in particular will grow rapidly and will be considered most vulnerable OS for LTE.
This research is most reading for anyone involved in LTE network planning, device procurement, and/or application development and management. This report includes extensive LTE Security Market forecasting for the period 2013 - 2018. The report complements Mind Commerce research in LTE device, subscriptions, and application market analysis as well as security threats for specific applications such as mobile games.
- LTE device manufacturers
- Mobile network operators
- LTE infrastructure providers
- Cellular application developers
- Managed communications providers
- Samsung Asus
- Verizon Wireless
- NTT DocoMo
- AT & T Mobility USA
- Metro PCS
- Vodafone D2 EMOBILE NTT DOCOMO SoftBank Mobile
- O2(Telefonica) Everything Everywhere
- Saudi Telecom Company (STC)
- Zain du Etisalat
- Orange Mauritius
- and many more...
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zxvb8k/lte_long_term.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks