|By PR Newswire||
|January 8, 2013 06:18 AM EST||
CLEARWATER, Fla., Jan. 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Clarity Services, Inc., the leading real-time credit bureau providing fraud detection and credit risk management solutions for Middle America announces its newest product, Clear PC Fraud.
Clear PC Fraud was created in collaboration with iovation Inc., the leader in device-based fraud and abuse management tools. It combines information from both iovation and Clarity Services to help lenders mitigate fraud related to online transactions.
"Clear PC Fraud is unlike any other Clarity product because it looks beyond a consumer's application information to assess the risk of the device the application is coming from," said Lyndi Mulder, director of product management at Clarity Services. "This is especially effective for catching sophisticated fraud rings where stolen identities are used to apply for multiple loans over a short period of time."
This new product uses advanced technology to gather detailed intelligence about the device a transaction is coming from to assess the overall risk of the transaction. It allows lenders to reduce the risk of funding loans to fraudulent consumers.
"As our clients have grown to expect, Clarity has developed Clear PC Fraud to provide robust, predictive reporting that helps lenders leverage information in effective ways for maximum profitability," said Mulder.
At a cost of only $.08 per report, Clear PC Fraud allows lenders to set filters using easy-to-use reason codes, while allowing the use of existing Clarity infrastructure to manage all external risk strategies in one place, across multiple Clarity products.
About Clarity Services, Inc.With over 30 million unique consumer identities, Clarity Services is an industry leader in providing powerful reporting products on under banked, non-prime, thin file consumers with real-time consumer data to facilitate fraud detection, risk management, and more. For more information, visit www.clarityservices.com.
This press release was issued through 24-7PressRelease.com. For further information, visit http://www.24-7pressrelease.com.
SOURCE Clarity Services, Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher