|By Marketwired .||
|January 8, 2013 06:02 AM EST||
CHICAGO, IL -- (Marketwire) -- 01/08/13 -- The partnership became official this weekend as Kruue begins using Zoomline's® patent pending technology for their mobile app. This will equip Kruue-approved venues with the ultimate Student/Merchant relationship tool.
Kruue launched in 2012 allowing merchants within close proximity to college campuses to use the most influential students on campus to promote their business and specials to the student body. Obtaining the "Kruue-Approved" merchant status is a privilege that many merchants seek, but only few will receive this coveted designation. Utilizing both word of mouth and many social media avenues, these influential students direct their peer following to frequent Kruue-approved locations as the "hot spots" around college campuses. This marketing style is revolutionizing the college scene and now with the inclusion of Zoomline's® cutting edge technology, Kruue is poised to expand to over 30 college campuses, with 15 to 20 merchants per campus, within the year.
"Zoomline® is the perfect fit for the direction that Kruue is looking to go," says Zach Samson CEO of Kruue. "Being able to offer an innovative and fun scratch and win loyalty program accessed through Kruue's free mobile app equips Kruue-approved merchants with the ability to 'Sniper market' directly to the Student's mobile phone. This gives an exceptional competitive advantage over all other merchants."
Kruue-approved merchants will have access to Zoomline's® full array of product offerings, including the Digital Loyalty Program, the Zoomline® Queue Service, and Flash Ticketing, providing additional revenue streams and a powerful marketing hub for each of the Kruue Approved merchants.
"This partnership has incredible potential for both parties," says Rod Stephan, CEO of Zoomline®. "For Zoomline® it opens up a completely new demographic that will begin using our technology, and for Kruue, it gives them the ability to connect, engage, and inform the campus population of perks and privileges reserved for Kruue participants."
Kruue is currently the top college endorsement company in the US, and now they have just been armed with possibly the most powerful real-time marketing application available.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks