|By PR Newswire||
|January 8, 2013 05:07 AM EST||
- Expanded Management Team Drives Acceleration into Mobile and Display
NEW YORK, Jan. 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Videology— a digital advertising platform and solutions provider—has announced additions to its management team to power the rapid expansion of its global network in 2013. In 2012 the company took its market-leading video advertising platform—as well as its expanded capabilities in display, rich media and mobile—into eight new markets with further expansion planned this year.
Videology started 2012 with operations in the US, UK and Canada. During the year it ran campaigns for clients in Ireland, France, Spain, Italy, Australia and Vietnam, and opened other offices in Singapore and Japan. It also acquired two additional firms, data management and mobile specialist Collider Media, and display and rich media company, Lucid Media. As testament to this growth, the company has helped more than 400 major advertisers target and serve brand messages across online, mobile and connected devices last year, and is currently ranked #1 in potential reach in both the US and the UK (comScore).
"In 2012, Videology committed to what we call a multi-multi-multi approach to the addressable media ecosystem. Our goal is to offer completely holistic, integrated solutions to our media partners," said Scott Ferber, chairman and CEO of Videology. "This means multi-device, encompassing online, mobile and connected TVs. It means multi-format—encompassing video, display and rich media. And, of course, it means multi-market, allowing global marketers to extend their addressable media strategies seamlessly across countries and regions."
- Videology has tasked Chief Development Officer Ryan Jamboretz with leading the company's continued expansion in EMEA and APAC. Jamboretz becomes Managing Director of International in addition to his business development role, and senior staff in both regions will report to him. Prior to joining Videology, Jamboretz was Director of Corporate Development for GroupM, the WPP media investment management company. He has an MBA from Harvard Business School.
- In addition, current UK MD Jana Eisenstein will also take on responsibility for Northern Europe. Eisenstein who joined Videology as EMEA director of publisher services in October 2010, came from Microsoft UK where she was Director of Business Development. Prior to Microsoft, Jana was UK Managing Director at ScreenTonic and part of the executive team involved in its sale to Microsoft. She is a former COO of mobile marketing agency 12snap. She has an MBA from the Richard Ivey School of Business at the University of Western Ontario.
- New recruit Anne de Kerckhove, the former Global Director of Reed Elsevier's Entertainment division, joins Videology as Managing Director for France and Southern Europe as well as European Business Development Director. de Kerckhove is also the former Managing Director of 12snap, and from 2003 to 2009, helped build and grow the activities of the first server-based global gaming company, Inspired Gaming Group, overseeing the company from its launch to IPO and expansion into 12 countries . Anne has a Bachelor of Commerce from McGill University and an MBA from INSEAD.
- Ken Pao is Videology's Managing Director for APAC. Based in Beijing and Singapore, he is a serial entrepreneur in the Chinese market, having successfully co-founded and exited online education platform, Guichuang Science and Technology, and Draker Electronics, a semiconductor distribution specialist. He has also worked in China as Co-CEO of Retail and Direct Distribution at Esquel Group, one of the world's largest apparel manufacturers. He has an MBA from Harvard Business School.
"Global brands can find it difficult to co-ordinate and assess their efforts across markets due to differences in device adoption, availability of data and even government restrictions," added Jamboretz. "Working with a provider across markets ensures marketers can not only benefit from the learnings of their technology partner, but also work with quality data partners and research providers from day one."
Videology (videologygroup.com) is an enterprise media technology for agencies and publishers. Videology provides end-to-end, holistic, cross-device and cross-format solutions to improve ROI for advertisers, agencies and publishers.
Videology, Inc., is a privately-held, venture-backed company, whose investors include NEA, Valhalla Partners and Comcast Ventures. Videology is headquartered in Baltimore, MD, with key offices in New York, Austin, Toronto, London, Paris, Madrid, Singapore, Sydney and sales teams across North America.
For more information, contact Michele Skettino, +1-917-653-0073, Michele@videologygroup.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher