|By Business Wire||
|January 8, 2013 05:05 AM EST||
Silicon Image (NASDAQ: SIMG)
Silicon Image (NASDAQ: SIMG)
Meet with Silicon Image at CES 2013 to experience the latest in HD connectivity for mobile, wireless, DTV and home theater applications.
Tuesday, Jan. 8, 2013 (10 a.m. – 6 p.m. PST)
|Wednesday, Jan. 9, 2013 (9 a.m. – 6 p.m. PST)|
|Thursday, Jan. 10, 2013 (9 a.m. – 6 p.m. PST)|
|Friday, Jan. 11, 2013 (9 a.m. – 4 p.m. PST)|
South Hall 2 - Ground Floor, Booth No. MP25575
|Las Vegas Convention Center|
|3150 Paradise Road|
|Las Vegas, NV|
Product demonstrations include:
- Mobile products – MHL®-enabled mobile devices and HD displays that showcase the latest MHL technology, enabling consumers to enjoy interactive applications – such as gaming, entertainment, and productivity – from the small screen to the big screen in the home or in the car.
- Wireless products – 60GHz WirelessHD® solutions, which provide consumers a secure and seamless way to wirelessly connect and share high-quality, interactive HD content among a wide range of devices with near-zero latency.
- DTV and Home Theater– HDMI® port processors and scalers featuring MHL, InstaPrevue™ and VRS® ClearView technologies for exceptional connectivity options and highest-quality video up to 4K UltraHD.
- IP cores – camerIC™ low-power image signal processor IP core for mobile phone, CE and surveillance applications
To schedule a meeting, please contact: Press_relations@siliconimage.com.
About Silicon Image, Inc.
Silicon Image is a leading provider of connectivity solutions that enable the reliable distribution and presentation of high-definition content for consumer electronics, mobile, and PC markets. The company delivers its technology via semiconductor and intellectual property products that are compliant with global industry standards and feature market leading Silicon Image innovations such as InstaPort™ and InstaPrevue™. Silicon Image’s products are deployed by the world’s leading electronics manufacturers in devices such as desktop and notebook PCs, DTVs, Blu-ray Disc™ players, audio-video receivers, as well as mobile phones, tablets and digital cameras. Silicon Image has driven the creation of the highly successful HDMI® and DVI™ industry standards, the latest standard for mobile devices – MHL®, and the leading 60GHz wireless HD video standard – WirelessHD®. Via its wholly-owned subsidiary, Simplay Labs, Silicon Image offers manufacturers comprehensive standards interoperability and compliance testing services. For more information, visit us at http://www.siliconimage.com/.
Silicon Image and the Silicon Image logo are trademarks, registered trademarks or service marks of Silicon Image, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners in the United States and/or other countries.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks