|By PR Newswire||
|January 8, 2013 05:00 AM EST||
HONG KONG, Jan. 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Johnson Electric today announced the Flux Multiplier™ drive motor product line for washing machines. This innovative drive motor technology delivers the widest speed range and supports multi-wash modes for improved washing performance. The Flux Multiplier motor output torque can handle 12 kg wash loads and 6 cubic feet drum sizes.
The Johnson Electric Flux Multiplier Drive system is based on interior permanent magnet brushless motor technology. An intelligent motor controller enables the drive to deliver a 30:1 spin to wash speed ratio for multiple wash modes. The Flux Multiplier motor has very long life, high efficiency and quiet operation. The efficient drive reduces energy consumption by 40% in comparison to traditional induction motors. Energy savings exceed A+++ and Energy Star ratings.
"The Flux Multiplier Drive supports the latest washing machine design requirements, for the best washing results and energy savings," said Jim Dick, Johnson Electric's senior vice president of Strategic Marketing. "This innovative drive motor is easily integrated within current washing machine designs," he added.
About Johnson Electric Group
The Johnson Electric Group is the world's leading provider of innovative motion systems and components for automotive applications, domestic equipment, office equipment, industrial products, consumer products and medical devices. The Group is headquartered in Hong Kong and has over 40,000 employees in 23 countries. Innovation and product design centers are located in Hong Kong, China, Switzerland, Germany, Italy, Israel, Japan, UK and the USA. Production centers are located in China, Switzerland, Italy, Poland, Hungary, USA, Brazil, India and other countries. Johnson Electric Holdings Limited is listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange (code 179).
SOURCE Johnson Electric Group
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?