|By PR Newswire||
|January 8, 2013 03:02 AM EST||
REHOVOT, Israel, January 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Sapiens International Corporation N.V. (NASDAQ and TASE: SPNS), a provider of innovative software solution for the financial services and a member of the Formula Group (NASDAQ: FORTY and TASE: FORT), announced today that Roni Al-Dor, CEO, will present at the 15th Annual Needham Growth Conference at the New York Palace Hotel in New York on Tuesday, January 15, 2013 at 3:30pm ET.
A copy of the presentation will be available on the Investor Relations section of Sapiens International's corporate website at http://www.sapiens.com/investors.htm.
For more information about the conference or to schedule a one-on-one meeting with Sapiens International's management, please contact your Needham representative.
About Sapiens International
Sapiens International Corporation (NASDAQ and TASE: SPNS), is a global provider of innovative software solutions for the financial services industry, with a focus on insurance. We offer core, end-to-end software solutions for the general insurance, property, casualty, life, pension and retirement markets. We have a track record of more than 30 years in delivering superior software solutions to more than 100 financial services organizations, including insurance, retirement, and mortgage providers. Our team of more than 800 insurance and technology experts operates through our fully-owned subsidiaries in North America, the United Kingdom, EMEA and Asia Pacific.
Investor Relations Contact:
James Carbonara, Regional Vice President
Moshe Shamir, VP Marketing
SOURCE Sapiens International Corporation
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher