|By Business Wire||
|January 8, 2013 03:01 AM EST||
Integral Development Corp. (www.integral.com), a leading provider of FX trading solutions and services, announced today the completion of its new product development facility in Stanford, California, housing over 250 software designers, developers and quantitative analysts. The new facility is located on Stanford University land, immediately adjacent to the campus, facilitating a closer working relationship with the computer science department and business school. Through this California-based development team working closely with Integral’s product specialists in New York, London, Singapore, and Tokyo, the company now has the capability to rapidly turn market-leading ideas into product and services like no other time in FX history.
While the overall FX market has seen significant declines over the past year, Integral through its 200+ institutional partners has experienced unprecedented 50% growth over the same period. This continues a multi-year trend in which Integral has expanded its number of customers, partnerships, transactional volumes, head count and profitability in each of the past 5 years.
Stated Harpal Sandhu, CEO, Integral Development Corp.: “Great products only come from great thinkers and we are privileged to now have the largest and what I consider to be the brightest development team in the foreign exchange market. Combining our real-market business expertise with the best in academic thinking will prove to be extremely beneficial for our customers.”
“Integral has always shared a close working relationship with world-class academia. We are very excited to invest further in facilitating close relationships with leading-edge academic thinking in statistics, physics, operations research and finance,” said Patrick Barkhordarian, Managing Director, Head of Research. “We are looking forward to nurturing the relationship between our development work and graduate students from these areas.”
The Integral Palo Alto Research Center also provides an important secondary disaster-recovery facility backing up primary data center facilities in New York and London.
Integral develops and operates FX Grid, a global Multi-sided Trading technology connecting active market participants with all major sources of FX liquidity. Together with FX Inside, its real-time EMS, Integral's products represent the intersection of direct market access and algorithmic trading in the foreign exchange markets. Founded in 1993, Integral maintains development, support, and sales offices in Palo Alto, New York, London, Tokyo, Singapore, Hong Kong, and Bangalore. For more information, visit www.integral.com. © 2012 Integral Development Corp. All rights reserved. Integral technology is protected under U.S. Patent Nos. 6,347,307 B1 and 7,882,011 B2, patent pending applications and related intellectual property.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London