|By Business Wire||
|January 8, 2013 01:51 AM EST||
DisplayLink®, the leading provider of USB Graphics technology, today announced new USB 3.0 Mac Drivers, and showcasing the latest USB 3.0 Docking Stations at CES 2013, enabling users of the Mac products to benefit from DisplayLink’s Award Winning Chip and Software Technology.
DisplayLink enabled docking stations, coupled with a Mac Book, enables up to 4 additional displays, keyboard, mouse, audio and Ethernet connectivity for a full desktop / workstation productivity environment. There is strong demand from the Mac community wishing to benefit from the productivity enhancements offered with a single cable USB docking station.
“Due to high demand from the Mac community adding Mac support to our operating system lineup was high on DisplayLink’s priority list,” said John Cummins, Vice President Sales and Marketing for the company. “We see Mac usage increasing in both consumer and enterprise markets globally since we released our previous USB 2.0 products. We’ve invested heavily to add support for the entire DisplayLink Chipset family, and are truly excited to announce this ahead of schedule here at CES.”
The new Mac driver is available as a software upgrade and completely backward compatible with DisplayLink’s previous silicon solutions, allowing existing users to reap the productivity and connectivity benefits of USB Graphics over both USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 connections.
For More Information:
For more information come and see the demonstration live at CES 2013. DisplayLink are located at the USB TechZone each day of the show, South Hall, booth #31431
About DisplayLink – Plug and Display Solutions.
DisplayLink® (www.displaylink.com) develops hardware and software solutions to enable easy connectivity between monitors and computing devices over standard interfaces such as USB, Ethernet, and wireless networks. DisplayLink’s technology increases productivity and ease-of-use in the multi-display workspace and is deployed to millions of users through globally branded PC products including universal docking stations, monitors, projectors, zero client systems and display adapters.
For more information and product details, visit the DisplayLink Shop and follow DisplayLink on Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube and Twitter.
DisplayLink and the DisplayLink logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of DisplayLink Corporation in the US or other countries. All rights reserved.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks