|By PR Newswire||
|January 8, 2013 01:06 AM EST||
LOS ANGELES, Jan. 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- On Saturday February 16, 2013, Suzanne DeLaurentiis will produce a private gifting event in honor of the upcoming Oscars. The event is sponsored by the Melanoma Research Foundation and Proteg-GO. Proceeds raised from the event will benefit the Melanoma Foundation. Donations from the door will benefit the Marine Corp Association. The gifting event will take place at the Century City Hyatt from 11am-2pm. Guests of the gifting lounge will be treated to an elaborate array of high end products by top of the line sponsors.
Title sponsor Proteg-GO is a new company that provides state-of-the art mobile applications focused on establishing a Mobile Guardian Network that is informed of their subscribers' locations and statuses during any dangerous or life emergency situation. Founded in 2012 by technology industry and first response veterans, Proteg-GO creates personal protection, safety and emergency assistance mobile applications that help users keep safe anywhere, anytime during natural disasters, medical emergencies and other dangerous situations. Guardian On The Go is the first application that provides personal safety, built upon Proteg-GO's Mobile Guardian Network, which complements local 911-phone service as users travel from place to place with their mobile device. When confronted by danger, its one-touch SMS function quickly mobilizes first emergency response resources via its call center, contacts friends and family that need to know, provides safety tips and continues to monitor your status until you determine your own safety during a wide array of emergencies.
Their products are wireless carrier agnostic. Subscribers can choose any wireless carrier. They support Apple iOS® and Android® smart phones and tablets. The applications are launching mid January 2013 in your favorite App Store. Proteg-GO products include call-center services. Their alliances with world-class crisis management teams strengthen our products and make their call centers better able to direct a response to our clients' emergency. They offer products and services that provide support in the worst situations. With Proteg-GO You're Never Alone. www.proteg-go.com.
The Melanoma Research Foundation (MRF) is the largest independent, national organization devoted to melanoma in the United States. Committed to the support of medical research in finding effective treatments and eventually a cure for melanoma, the MRF also educates patients and physicians about prevention, diagnosis and the treatment of melanoma. The MRF is an active advocate for the melanoma community, helping to raise awareness of this disease and the need for a cure. The MRF's website is the premier source for melanoma information seekers. For more information please visit: www.melanoma.org.
Extreme Public Relations
Direct: (323) 570-1328
SOURCE Suzanne DeLaurentiis Productions
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London