|By PR Newswire||
|January 8, 2013 12:00 AM EST||
LAS VEGAS, Jan. 8, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Looxcie, Inc., makers of the award-winning hands-free mobile-connected video cam, announced today Vidcie, a new real-time collaboration platform that empowers businesses with the ability to share live video from and to virtually any location. Field employees and remote workers can share live streams with each other or with colleagues back at the head office, providing real-time visibility and collaboration in the field. This level of collaboration enables businesses to enhance productivity, improve response times and reduce expenses.
Looxcie also announced the new Vidcie Tough, a ruggedized, weather-proofed, ultra low-light hands-free video cam designed specifically for commercial environments. The Vidcie Tough pairs with smartphones or tablets to instantly view, edit or share video, and includes a variety of mounts and accessories for enhanced flexibility.
The Vidcie platform supports several Looxcie video cams, including the Looxcie 2, Looxcie HD and Vidcie Tough. Each camera includes multiple accessories for a variety of field uses.
"Looxcie's new Vidcie enterprise platform meets demand in the market across many industries – from security and risk management to field assistance and service escalation," said Rom Pereira, CEO of Looxcie, Inc. "Our integrated solution of hands-free video cams and live streaming service allows workers to solve problems and collaborate in real time, creating business efficiencies that help save money and conserve resources."
As the leading provider and innovator of instant video sharing solutions, Looxcie has developed the Vidcie platform based on demand from a number of markets and industries, including insurance, field sales, field service, surveillance, transportation and more.
Looxcie enterprise products will be available on www.vidcie.com
About Looxcie, Inc.
Looxcie, Inc. is the creator of the first integrated mobile video service that incorporates a hands-free video cam and lets people capture and share what's happening, while it happens. Founded in 2008, Looxcie is headquartered in Sunnyvale, CA. For more information, visit www.looxcie.com.
SOURCE Looxcie, Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks