|By PR Newswire||
|January 7, 2013 11:00 PM EST||
LAS VEGAS, Jan. 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Ubitus Inc., the worldwide technology leader in cloud gaming solutions, announced it will be showcasing its end-to-end turnkey solutions during CES 2013, aiming to empower telecom/cable service providers, hardware OEMs, and game developers to benefit from cloud gaming opportunities in a truly sustainable manner.
To capitalize on ubiquitous connectivity and massive penetration of Internet-connected devices, as well as the improving bandwidth quality, cloud gaming is the killer application that provides end users instant and convenient console-level gaming enjoyment while empowering developers and service providers to bring differentiated gaming experiences to the masses.
In order to commercialize a sustainable cloud gaming service, Ubitus has been working diligently to create a complete end-to-end turnkey solution and today it is able to deliver
Industry most scalable backend technology
- Super-efficient GPU/CPU virtualization to deliver unparalleled concurrency per server to dramatically reduce power consumption and cost to serve per gamer
- Easy-to-migrate tool for game publishers/developers to convert their PC/Online games to support cloud gaming
Superb gaming experience
- Instant access to same AAA and MMO titles from any devices in the living room, on the go -- wherever and whenever users want to play
- Multi-user on different screens playing the same game
- 1080p stunning gaming graphic
- Continuous gameplay from one device to another
- Multiple control input options for same game so as to optimize user experience on different devices
"To truly assist each of the stakeholders to embrace cloud gaming, we have to put ourselves in their shoes and address every individual pain points they are facing," said Wesley Kuo, CEO of Ubitus. "And that is why we focus equally on both backend cloud technology and frontend gaming experience, while incorporating flexible business models so as to allow everyone to get on the bandwagon easily."
To date, Ubitus has empowered major US, Japanese and Korean service providers to commercialize cloud gaming service in their respective market, enabling more than a-million users to enjoy this whole new gaming experience. With these market-proven achievements, Ubitus aims to expand its offerings
To Content providers: Same software to support cloud without recoding - converting PC/MMO games to support N-screen cloud-based offerings without recoding using Ubitus GDK.
To Service providers: Bring true N-screen "one subscription, multi-platform" gaming service to users to increase ARPU and loyalty.
To OEMs (Smart TVs, Smart Monitors, STBs, Tablets, Smartphones): Enable over-the-top cloud gaming services timely, and bring differentiated experiences or services to end users easily.
"Now, with all the solutions in place, we are confident to ensure anyone who wants to benefit from cloud gaming services can be empowered immediately." added Kuo.
Ubitus will do live demonstrations of its cloud gaming solution during CES in its private Penthouse Suite 29022 at Bellagio Hotel from Jan 8 - 10, 2013. Please email email@example.com or call +1-415-335-5803 for more details.
About Ubitus Inc.
Ubitus Inc., the technology leader in deploying Cloud-enabled rich media services, offers innovative cloud computing solutions for device manufacturers, wired/wireless communication service providers, telecommunication operators and digital content developers. Founded in 2007 and headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan, the company now has over 180 employees and offices in United States, Japan, South Korea and China.
SOURCE Ubitus Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher