|By Marketwire .||
|January 7, 2013 09:22 PM EST||
NEW YORK, NY -- (Marketwire) -- 01/07/13 -- Jacob & Co. embodies skillfully crafted jewelry and revolutionary timepieces. For over a quarter of a century, the company's owner and designer Jacob Arabo has been combining high-design concepts and artistic flare. He opened the flagship store for his diamond jewelry house in New York City, in 2004. However, already long before the grand opening, his sterling reputation had been built with leaders in the entertainment industries. Celebrities keep turning to his sparkling jewelry pieces for their red carpet appearances.
Only recently, lead Actress Jennifer Lawrence, from the highly anticipated film "The Hunger Games," completed her stunning look with Jacob Arabo Diamond Stud Earrings at the film's premiere in Los Angeles. The earrings feature a total of 6 carats of black diamonds in 18K black plated gold and completed perfectly the look of her gorgeous gold gown.
Jennifer Lawrence is not the only celebrity, choosing Jacob Arabo's fine diamond jewelry for a movie premiere. Milla Jovovich, supermodel, actress, and the unforgettable face of Jacob & Co.'s 2011-2012 campaign, took center stage at the Tokyo, Japan premiere of "The Three Musketeers." She wore a black and white diamond ensemble from the jewelry house's Red Carpet Collection. The leaf design, Black and White Diamond Pavé Set Earrings, made a dramatic and elegant statement on the red carpet. The set features a total of 12.94 carats of diamonds, set in 18K white gold. On her wrist, Ms. Jovovich wore the Classic Diamond Bangles, in 18K white gold with over 18 carats each of white diamond pavé, paired with the Dark Sky Cocktail Ring, which features over 4 carats of white rose cut diamonds, intertwined with a woven pattern of black diamonds.
Today, Jacob Arabo's celebrity roster includes a number of boldface names like David & Victoria Beckham, Jennifer Lopez, Jessica Simpson, Bono, and Valentino to name a few.
Official Jacob & Co. Website and Retail Locations -- http://www.JacobAndCo.com
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2195688
PR Agency Contact:
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks