|By Business Wire||
|January 7, 2013 09:03 PM EST||
Technology, sound and lifestyle unite at Gibson during the International CES 2013 from January 8-11th. Long celebrated for creating iconic guitars, the ever-growing Gibson family of brands will be on display at the Gibson tent (CP-30) showcasing innovative additions to the consumer electronics industry.
The tent will offer visitors the chance to mix and mingle with celebrity guests, jam with legendary performers and experience how Gibson fills your life with music and amplifies your world. In the past, such notable celebrities as Kevin Costner, Peter Frampton and Joan Jett have graced the stage of the Gibson tent. 2013 brings even more to the table. This year, scheduled to perform or appear for autographs are the talented Felicia Day, Rick Harrison of Pawn Stars, DJ Ashba from Guns N’ Roses, B-Side, Frankie Moreno, Jason Hook from Five Finger Death Punch, Carrot Top, Kelly LeBrock and many more!
Gibson ProAudio brands encompass a wide range of esteemed musical instruments and consumer electronics, including Onkyo, Stanton, Cerwin Vega!, KRK, Baldwin Pianos, Slingerland Drums, Epiphone Guitars, and others. All will be on hand to showcase their latest offerings – most notably:
- Onkyo USA will debut its new line of headphones
- Cerwin Vega! will present the revolutionary new P‐series speakers
- Gibson will be unveiling the Min-ETune™ – the hi-tech wonder that keeps your guitar in tune.
Throughout the show, guests will have the chance to win legendary Gibson guitars along with other prizes and giveaways.
In addition, Gibson will offer guests the opportunity to tune up and wind down daily at its legendary 4–7 pm Happy Hour & Jam Party, where the drinks are on us.
Gibson is also pleased to participate in the Living in Digital Times FashionWare show. The event will take place 1/10/13 at 7PM in the Venetian Ballroom. Onkyo’s new line of headphones will be on display.
The 2013 International Consumer Electronics Show takes place from January 8-11th in Las Vegas. To schedule press meetings for Gibson guitar, please contact Jamie Joffe Jamie@j2online.com or Fred Yager at email@example.com. For more information or product images on any Gibson ProAudio brands, please visit www.gibson.com.
Founded in 1894, Gibson is a global musical and lifestyle-oriented company based in Nashville, Tennessee, that creates products that enrich the lives of musicians, fans and consumers alike. Gibson is known worldwide for producing classic models in every major style of fretted instrument, including acoustic and electric guitars, mandolins and banjos. Run by technology visionary Henry Juszkiewicz, the company has been at the forefront of innovation since its inception, the latest of which is the Firebird X robot-guitar. Through the Gibson Foundation, Gibson has become known for its philanthropic efforts on behalf of music, education, health and human services. Gibson’s family of brands encompass some of the most widely known and respected in the music and entertainment industries, including Epiphone, KRK, Stanton, Onkyo, Cerwin Vega!, Dobro, Kramer, Steinberger, Tobias, Echoplex, Electar, Flatiron, Slingerland, Valley Arts, Maestro, Oberheim, Baldwin, Sunshine Piano, Take Anywhere Technology, J&C Fischer, Chickering, Hamilton and Wurlitzer. For more information visit: www.gibson.com, www.facebook.com/gibsonguitar, www.twitter.com/gibsonguitar.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks