|By PR Newswire||
|January 7, 2013 09:00 PM EST||
NEWPORT BEACH, Calif. and TORONTO, Jan. 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- REGEN Energy™ is pleased to announce that it has appointed Roy Dalton its new Chief Financial Officer. Mr. Dalton brings with him over 30 years of financial experience. His most recent role was as Chief Financial Officer at RuggedCom Inc., a provider of communications networking products used for a variety of applications including electric power grids, where he played a vital role in the company's growth from 30 employees to over 400, a successful IPO on the Toronto Stock Exchange and eventual acquisition by Siemens AG.
"I'm very pleased to be joining REGEN at this exciting phase of growth as they make excellent progress in gaining market traction and developing strong strategic partnerships," said Mr. Dalton. "I look forward to bringing my experience to this dynamic team to help REGEN continue its growth as an innovative and market-leading solution provider."
Roy also spent four years in California as a key executive with two internet startups. Prior to his work in California, Roy spent nearly 10 years as a financial consultant for IBM Canada Inc., assisting the company with divestitures, business integration and litigation support. He holds a Bachelor of Commerce degree from the University of Toronto as well as CA and CFA designations.
"Roy has built a solid reputation as one of today's best smart grid CFOs. His wealth of experience will be a tremendous advantage as REGEN experiences rapid growth and a healthy volume of sales for our Swarm Energy Management platform," said Tim Angus, President and CEO of REGEN Energy. "His extensive involvement in establishing foreign operations will be especially valuable as we begin to set our sights on new markets."
ABOUT REGEN ENERGY
REGEN provides industry-leading solutions for demand management and demand response using a patented approach that is affordable, easy to use, and maintains occupant comfort. Today REGEN works with a network of distribution partners to deliver their Swarm Energy Management technology across North America. REGEN Energy, its logo, Swarm Energy Management, and LiveHive are all registered or pending trademarks of REGEN Energy Inc.
SOURCE REGEN Energy
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks