|By PR Newswire||
|January 7, 2013 06:52 PM EST||
LITTLE ROCK, Ark., Jan. 7, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The American Case Management Association (ACMA) celebrates a major milestone - over 150 hospitals have now subscribed to ACMA's Compare Benchmarking. Compare was originally developed in response to the needs of ACMA's members for comparative benchmarks specific to hospital case management, and has grown into a powerful and proven performance improvement tool for avoidable delays, readmissions and denial management.
"Reaching 150 subscribers is a major milestone for ACMA's Compare benchmarking," says Sharon Mass, ACMA National President. "Case management leaders nationwide rely on Compare to benchmark and track key hospital case management metrics. Compare continues to grow and evolve, both in terms of services and providers."
Compare is a subscription-based system that standardizes and improves tracking of critical metrics, provides rich and detailed benchmarking, and affords leadership unparalleled tools for performance improvement initiatives.
Evaluate Compare for Your Hospital / Health System
The best way to learn more about Compare Benchmarking and evaluate the system for your organization is to schedule a free webinar demo. This takes just an hour, can include any of your care team and leadership, and can be scheduled at your convenience. To schedule a webinar demo, email Randall Archer, Director of Sales and Product Development at email@example.com.
Sales & Product Development
SOURCE American Case Management Association
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks