|By Business Wire||
|January 7, 2013 06:45 PM EST||
Silicon Image, Inc. (NASDAQ: SIMG), a leading provider of HD connectivity solutions, today announced that Camillo Martino, chief executive officer, and Noland Granberry, chief financial officer, will present at the following upcoming events with the financial community:
- The 13th Annual CJS “New Ideas for the New Year” Conference on Wednesday, January 16th at the Four Seasons Hotel in New York
- The 15th Annual Needham Growth Conference on Thursday, January 17th at the New York Palace Hotel in New York
There will be a live webcast of the Silicon Image presentation at the Needham conference on Thursday, January 17th at 2:10 p.m. EST at http://ir.siliconimage.com/events.cfm. The webcast will also be archived and available for at least 90 days.
About Silicon Image, Inc.
Silicon Image is a leading provider of connectivity solutions that enable the reliable distribution and presentation of high-definition content for consumer electronics, mobile, and PC markets. The company delivers its technology via semiconductor and intellectual property products that are compliant with global industry standards and feature market leading Silicon Image innovations such as InstaPort™ and InstaPrevue™. Silicon Image’s products are deployed by the world’s leading electronics manufacturers in devices such as desktop and notebook PCs, DTVs, Blu-ray Disc™ players, audio-video receivers, as well as mobile phones, tablets and digital cameras. Silicon Image has driven the creation of the highly successful HDMI® and DVI™ industry standards, the latest standard for mobile devices – MHL®, and the leading 60GHz wireless HD video standard – WirelessHD®. Via its wholly-owned subsidiary, Simplay Labs, Silicon Image offers manufacturers comprehensive standards interoperability and compliance testing services. For more information, visit us at http://www.siliconimage.com/.
Silicon Image and the Silicon Image logo are trademarks, registered trademarks or service marks of Silicon Image, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners in the United States and/or other countries.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher