|By Marketwired .||
|January 7, 2013 06:23 PM EST||
KELOWNA, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/07/13 -- FISSION ENERGY CORP. (TSX VENTURE:FIS)(OTCQX:FSSIF) ("Fission" or "the Company") has amended the stock option grant for Directors, Officers, employees and consultants, announced on December 31, 2012 entitling them to purchase an aggregate of 2.75 million (previously 2.5 million) shares in the capital of the Company subject to the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange. The options are exercisable until December 31, 2017 at a price of C $0.55 per share.
FISSION ENERGY CORP. is a Canadian based resource company specializing in the strategic acquisition, exploration and development of uranium properties and is headquartered in Kelowna, British Columbia. FISSION ENERGY CORP. Common Shares are listed on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol "FIS" and on the OTCQX International electronic trading system in the United States under the symbol "FSSIF".
ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD
Dev Randhawa, Chairman & CEO
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher