|By Business Wire||
|January 7, 2013 05:52 PM EST||
ADTRAN, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADTN) announced today that the Company will release its financial results for the fourth quarter 2012 on Wednesday, January 16, 2013. The Company will conduct a conference call at 9:30 a.m. Central Time. In addition, ADTRAN will webcast this conference call live through the StreetEvents.com service. To listen, simply visit the Investor Relations site at www.adtran.com approximately 10 minutes prior to the start of the call and click on the conference call link provided.
An online replay of the conference call, as well as the text of the Company's earnings release, will be available on the Investor Relations site at www.adtran.com for at least 12 months following the call.
ADTRAN, Inc. is a leading global provider of networking and communications equipment. ADTRAN’s products enable voice, data, video and Internet communications across a variety of network infrastructures. ADTRAN solutions are currently in use by service providers, private enterprises, government organizations, and millions of individual users worldwide. For more information, please visit www.adtran.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks