|By PR Newswire||
|January 7, 2013 05:35 PM EST||
NEWPORT BEACH, Calif., Jan. 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- As 2012 drew to a close, Surterre Properties® celebrated an impressive achievement – the residential real estate firm completed over $2 billion in sales for the year.
This milestone is one of many for Surterre Properties. The firm has also opened six offices and closed a total of over $6 billion in sales in six years, and was recently ranked as the second mid-size Top Workplace in all of Orange County.
"2012 was an excellent year for us," stated Gary Legrand, President and CEO of Surterre Properties. "We're very proud of what we have been able to accomplish as a result of our enduring commitment to providing clients with personalized, attentive service. Devoting ourselves to the fulfillment of their goals has allowed us to exceed our own."
Surterre Properties has established itself as an innovator in the local real estate industry. The only residential real estate firm in the region to offer an award-winning, full-service, in-house advertising agency, Surterre develops comprehensive marketing strategies and produces captivating materials to effectively promote agents and their listings in print and online to an audience of local and international buyers.
In addition, Surterre has championed a unique team-oriented approach that encourages its network of 340 agents and 40 staff members to work together not only in assisting homebuyers and sellers, but in upholding the company's eco-friendly objective to preserve and protect the environment.
"We look forward to continued growth and success in the coming year," Legrand indicated. "We're thrilled at what we've been able to do so far and eager to maintain our momentum."
Find out more about Surterre Properties at www.SurterreProperties.com.
SOURCE Surterre Properties
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks