|By Business Wire||
|January 7, 2013 02:09 PM EST||
Winland Electronics, Inc. (NYSE Amex: WEX) today announced that it has completed the sale of its 58,000 square foot headquarters and manufacturing building to Nortech Systems, Inc., of Wayzata, MN. Winland will continue to lease approximately 2,000 square feet of space in the building, maintaining its operations in Mankato.
The company realized net proceeds of $2.65 million from the transaction.
About Winland Electronics
Winland Electronics, Inc. (www.winland.com), is an industry leader of critical condition monitoring devices. Products including EnviroAlert, WaterBug, TempAlert, Vehicle Alert and more are designed in-house to monitor critical conditions for industries including health/medical, grocery/food service, commercial/industrial, as well as agriculture and residential. Proudly made in the USA, Winland products are compatible with any hard wire or wireless alarm system and are available through distribution worldwide. Headquartered in Mankato, MN, Winland trades on the NYSE Amex Exchange under the symbol WEX.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher