|By PR Newswire||
|January 7, 2013 02:08 PM EST||
RESTON, Va., Jan. 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- On the coattails of the company's best year in over two decades, Stanley Martin Homes is starting off 2013 strong. Slated to open a community of 35 luxury townhomes in Oakton early this year, Stanley Martin is reaffirming the old adage that in real estate it's all about "location, location, location," as it's tough to find a better Northern Virginia location than the charming and convenient town of Oakton. Don't agree? Just ask the over 300 people that are on Stanley Martin's interest list for the new community – Oakton East.
The builder is offering three floorplans; The Blake, which is a traditional 2,700 square foot townhome with a 2-car garage and three levels of finished living space out-of-the-ground. The remaining two floorplans, The Oxford and The Sussex, are anything but traditional. Boasting 3,700 – 3,800 square feet of finished living space, these homes look and feel like single family homes – minus the yardwork. Both plans have a 2-car, front-load garage, the ability to walk-in on the main level and a semi-buried basement with a walk-out to a tree-lined backyard, making them an ideal choice for the area's many empty-nesters who are looking for less square footage and less yard, but still need something larger than the typical townhome.
Each of the three plans have three bedrooms and range from 2 full and 2 half baths to 3 full and 1 half baths standard. Decks are also standard on both the small and larger plans, as are a number of noteworthy upgraded finishes to include hardwood flooring, granite countertops, and stainless steel appliances. Prices begin in the high $600s/high $700s and pre-sales are scheduled to begin in early February.
SOURCE Stanley Martin Homes
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher