|By Marketwired .||
|January 7, 2013 12:47 PM EST||
COSTA MESA, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/07/13 -- MLC & Associates, a management-consulting firm focused on improving clients' people, processes, technology and facilities, has signed a contract with Metropolitan Transit Authority (MTA) to set a benchmark and help the agency improve efficiency. MLC & Associates was selected for its extraordinary references and track record of success. The contract began in early November and will carry through to March 2013.
MTA's board of directors awarded MLC the coveted government contract quickly and will entrust MLC & Associates to evaluate the agency's structure, span of control and compensation structure and to identify and remedy duplication of efforts. The process began with a benchmark to determine MTA's starting point and measure subsequent improvement.
"Government and efficiency don't always go hand in hand," says Prashant Kumar, President and CEO of MLC & Associates. "But MTA is taking a proactive role in creating greater efficiencies. They're leading the way for similar government agencies to streamline their operations and operate as high-performance organizations."
MLC & Associates is an award-winning, world-class management consulting firm that supports organizations in every industry with business continuity, corporate performance management, program and project management and organizational development. The firm's all-star team brings years of experience in finance, engineering, and economics; providing clients with global reach and capability, and the feel and access of a local firm. Clients of every size and background have access to senior-level talent to discover, define, analyze, improve and control every project from inception to implementation.
ABOUT MLC & ASSOCIATES: MLC & Associates is a world-class management consulting firm that helps large and mid-size organizations in every industry with business continuity, corporate performance management and organizational development that draws from faith-based core values. Clients like AT&T, Sony Pictures, World Vision, SAS and Mattel trust MLC's incredibly experienced team to position people, technology, processes and facilities to drive ROI and institute positive changes in company culture and efficiency, always with an emphasis on listening, integrity and exceeding expectations. MLC begins each relationship by understanding how to serve the client, the culture and the organization through organizational problem-solving, increasing efficiencies, reducing operational risk and achieving organizational goals. For more information, visit www.mlchq.com.
Beyond Fifteen Communications Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London