|By Pat Romanski||
|January 9, 2013 10:00 AM EST||
Big Data solutions are playing an increasing role in the Enterprise IT mainstream. Big Data Journal focuses on how to use your own enterprise data - processed in the Cloud - most effectively to drive value for your business.
Big Data Journal premier issue authors include Brian McCallion, Greg Ness, Greg Schulz, Kevin Nikkhoo, John Cowan, Adrian Bridgwater, Richard Minney, Patrick Burke, Jim Kaskade, Jnan Dash, Bob Gourley, Kevin Remde, Lori MacVittie, Jason Bloomberg, and Ajay Budhraja.
Follow SYS-CON's Big Data tweets @BigDataExpo.
Software-defined networking (SDN) is an approach to networking in which control is decoupled from hardware and given to a software application called a controller. In a software-defined network, a network administrator can shape traffic from a centralized control console without having to touch individual switches.
SDN Journal premier issue authors include Nicos Vekiarides, David Tishgart, Jason Bloomberg, Matthew Candelaria, Brian McCallion, John Cowan, Jnan Dash, Jim Kaskade, Lori MacVittie, Ajay Budhraja, Adrian Bridgwater, Bruce Tolley, Gregor Petri, Don MacVittie, Greg Ness, David Strom, and Udayan Banerjee
Follow SYS-CON's SDN tweets @SDNExpo.
About SYS-CON Media & Events
SYS-CON Media (www.sys-con.com) has since 1994 been connecting technology companies and customers through a comprehensive content stream at www.sys-con.com - featuring over forty focused subject areas, from Cloud Computing to Web Security - interwoven with market-leading full-scale conferences produced by SYS-CON Events. The company's internationally recognized brands include among others Cloud Expo (www.CloudComputingExpo.com), Big Data Expo (http://BigDataExpo.net), SDN Expo (www.SDNExpo.co), Virtualization Conference & Expo (www.VirtualizationConference.com), Government IT Conference & Expo (www.GovITExpo.com), Cloud Computing Bootcamp (www.CloudComputingBootcamp.com), and UlitzerLive! New Media Conference & Expo (http://events.sys-con.com).
Cloud Expo, Cloud Expo East, Cloud Expo West, Cloud Expo New York, Cloud Expo Silicon Valley, Cloud Expo Europe, Cloud Expo Tokyo, Cloud Expo Prague, Cloud Expo Hong Kong, Cloud Expo Sao Paolo are trademarks and /or registered trademarks (USPTO serial number 85009040) of Cloud Expo, Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks