|By Business Wire||
|January 7, 2013 07:11 AM EST||
PrismTech™, a global leader in standards-based, performance-critical middleware, today announced that it had appointed SYM Software as its new Turkish distributor. Under the agreement SYM Software will distribute PrismTech’s market leading (open source and commercial) OpenSplice DDS real-time middleware within Turkey.
SYM Software was founded in 2006 by a group of researchers from the Eskisehir Osmangazi University Computer Engineering Department. As experts in distributed systems (especially middleware), SYM Software has a business focus on sectors including Government, Defense, Telecommunications and Transportation. The company has particular expertise in mission- and business-critical infrastructures and provides data-driven architecture implementation solutions and consultancy services including Big Data and Analytics.
Since its foundation, SYM Software has provided services to a broad spectrum of industries and projects including:
- RFID sensor network middleware implementation for Railway Logistics,
- Software defined radio (SDR) implementation for a Defense project,
- Data Distribution Service (DDS) based middleware implementation for a Mission-Critical Infrastructure,
- PACS/DICOM middleware implementation for Healthcare Industry,
- SMS/MMS VAS Gateway for Mobile Telecom Industry Company.
SYM Software will distribute PrismTech’s OpenSplice DDS product suite within Turkey. OpenSplice DDS is a leading implementation (commercial and open source) of the Object Management Group™’s (OMG™) Data Distribution Service for Real-Time Systems specification. OpenSplice DDS addresses the data distribution requirements of the most challenging mission- and business-critical systems such as Air Traffic Control and Management, Defense Command and Control Systems, Automated Trading Systems, etc.
“PrismTech is very much a leading company in DDS, CORBA® and SDR technologies and we are very honoured that they have selected our company as a distributor,” said Ekrem Aksoy, CEO and Founder, SYM Software. “We strongly believe that the addition of PrismTech’s OpenSplice DDS will be very synergistic and complementary to our existing product and services portfolio.”
“The Turkish market is rapidly growing and has great potential for our products particularly in its defense and aerospace sectors,” added Andrew Lloyd, SVP OpenSplice Business, PrismTech. “SYM Software has extensive expertise in performance-critical middleware technologies and will be a perfect fit for us within Turkey.”
Further information about the OpenSplice DDS product suite is available from http://www.prismtech.com/opensplice.
--- END ---
PrismTech is a global leader in standards-based, performance-critical middleware. PrismTech’s products enable our OEM, Systems Integrator, and End User customers to build and optimize high-performance systems primarily for Mil/Aero, Communications, Industrial, and Financial Markets. For additional information about PrismTech, visit the web site at http://www.prismtech.com.
OpenSplice DDS is a trademark of PrismTech. CORBA is a registered trademark of the Object Management Group, Inc in the U.S. and other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher