|By Business Wire||
|January 7, 2013 06:02 AM EST||
Applied Micro Circuits Corporation:
Applied Micro Circuits Corporation (NASDAQ: AMCC), a global leader in energy-conscious public and enterprise clouds, telco, enterprise embedded applications, data center, consumer and SMB applications, will present during the 2013 Storage Visions Conference, Jan. 6-7, 2013. The presentation will address the growing performance needs of connected devices supported by home networks, and how AppliedMicro’s embedded solutions for network-attached storage (NAS) can meet those needs.
|Pravin Bathija, product marketing manager, Compute Business Solutions, AppliedMicro|
A presentation titled “A Next Generation Home NAS” will discuss
the emerging consumer network-attached storage (NAS) market and
the AppliedMicro PACKETPro platform, an optimized processor
architecture with sophisticated off-load engines that can be
implemented to improve application response times and the end-user
experience. The presentation will take place during Session E2,
“It’s Up to You: Making, Saving and Protecting Family and Business
The 12th Annual Storage Visions Conference features sessions on media and entertainment technology, consumer electronics, computer applications and all aspects of digital storage with the theme of “Petabytes are the New Terabytes.” More information is available on the conference at www.storagevisions.com.
|Monday, Jan. 7, 2013 at 4:30 p.m.|
|Riviera Hotel Convention Center, Las Vegas|
AppliedMicro is a global leader in energy conscious computing solutions for public and enterprise clouds, telco, enterprise embedded applications, data center, consumer and SMB applications. With a heritage of innovation in high-speed connectivity and high-performance computing, AppliedMicro delivers silicon solutions that dramatically lower total cost of ownership for service provider and data center infrastructures. The AppliedMicro corporate headquarters are located in Sunnyvale, California. Sales and engineering offices are located throughout the world. For further information regarding AppliedMicro, visit the company's Web site at http://www.apm.com.
Applied Micro Circuits Corporation, AMCC, AppliedMicro and the AppliedMicro logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Applied Micro Circuits Corporation. All other product or service names are the property of their respective owners.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks