|By PR Newswire||
|January 7, 2013 04:00 AM EST||
SHANGHAI, Jan. 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Ctrip.com International, Ltd. (Nasdaq: CTRP), a leading travel service provider of hotel accommodations, airline tickets, packaged tours and corporate travel management in China, will announce its fourth quarter and full year 2012 results on Thursday, January 31, 2013, U.S. Time, after the market closes.
Ctrip's management team will host a conference call at 8:00PM U.S. Eastern Time on January 31, 2013 (or 9:00AM on February 1, 2013 in the Shanghai/HK time zone) following the announcement.
The conference call will be available on Webcast live and replay at http://ir.ctrip.com. The call will be archived for one month at this website.
The dial-in details for the live conference call: U.S. Toll Free Number +1.888.680.0865, International dial-in number +1.617.213.4853, Passcode 933 687 02#. For pre-registration, please click:
A telephone replay of the call will be available after the conclusion of the conference call through February 8, 2013. The dial-in details for the replay: U.S. Toll Free Number +1.888.286.8010, International dial-in number +1.617.801.6888, Passcode 42293562.
About Ctrip.com International, Ltd.
Ctrip.com International, Ltd. is a leading travel service provider of hotel accommodations, airline tickets, packaged tours, and corporate travel management in China. Ctrip aggregates hotel and flight information to enable business and leisure travelers to make informed and cost-effective bookings. Ctrip also books vacation packages and guided tours. In addition, Ctrip corporate travel management services help corporate clients effectively manage their travel requirements. Since its inception in 1999, Ctrip has experienced substantial growth and become one of the best-known travel brands in China.
For further information, please contact:
Ctrip.com International, Ltd.
Tel: (+86) 21 3406 4880 X 12928
SOURCE Ctrip.com International, Ltd.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher