|By PR Newswire||
|January 7, 2013 03:10 AM EST||
LONDON, January 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
GlobalStar Travel Management is pleased to announce the 11th annual global conference will be held in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. In Malaysia GlobalStar is represented by Sunway Travel which has been a partner with GlobalStar for 9 years.
The GlobalStar annual conference takes place each year in one of the four regions of the world. This year is the turn of the Asia Pacific Region to play host and following a formal selection procedure GlobalStar has selected Kuala Lumpur as its 2013 Conference destination.
Jeremiah Lim CEO from Sunway Travel: "We are extremely delighted and happy that GlobalStar entrusted us to organize the staging of this major event for 2013. We look forward to welcoming all our partners and supplier to our beautiful Resort hotel for the 11th Annual Conference".
GlobalStar's President Steve Hartwell comments: "We are delighted with Kuala Lumpur as the destination for our 11th annual conference. We are convinced that the Sunway Resort, where the conference will take place can guarantee a truly inspiring meeting. Our newest recruited Partners will be in attendance for the first time and the conference will focus on new business development initiatives which will facilitate the growth and success of the organization in the coming years."
GlobalStar expects delegates from over 75 countries worldwide to travel to Kuala Lumpur. The majority of the delegates are Business owners and CEO's from GlobalStar partners. The theme for this conference is Transform - Inform - Perform which will help us to focus on the development of the GlobalStar organization. The conference will take place between the 11th and 13th of March 2013.
About Sunway Travel:
Sunway Travel Sdn Bhd was incorporated in 1986 and is a member of the Sunway Group. As a dynamic business travel and tour operator in Malaysia, Sunway Travel offers a wide spectrum of travel services. The strategic global alliance that Sunway Travel has forged with GlobalStar Travel Management is a clear manifestation of its uncompromising standard of service.
GlobalStar is a worldwide travel management company owned and managed by local entrepreneurs. Over 85 market leading enterprises, representing over US$13 billion in sales, combine their local expertise, strength and commitment to deliver cohesive, multinational solutions through an innovative technology platform.
SOURCE GlobalStar Travel Management
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks