|By Marketwired .||
|January 7, 2013 01:00 AM EST||
LAS VEGAS, NV -- (Marketwire) -- 01/07/13 -- Liquipel LLC, the sole owner and licensor of the Liquipel technology (http://www.liquipel.com/), announced today new scientific breakthroughs in nanotechnology protection, dubbing them "Liquipel 2.0." The science behind Liquipel 2.0 represents significant advancements in durability, corrosion resistance and water protection. Extensive company testing has shown Liquipel 2.0 to be up to 100 times more effective than its predecessor, Liquipel 1.0, while maintaining component integrity and RF sensitivity.
"Liquipel version 2.0 is a huge advancement for super-hydrophobic nanotechnology," said Danny McPhail, Liquipel's Head of Product Development and Co-Founder. He further stated, "The release of 2.0 represents our ongoing R&D commitment to advancing our technology and products. Innovation is the key to our success. Our customers have reconfirmed that the science behind 2.0 places us at the forefront of the industry."
Liquipel's patent-pending process creates a liquid-repellant coating, that is microscopic and forever lasting because the coating becomes a part of the device. Liquipel is virtually untraceable and will not affect, nor compromise the look, feel and performance of the device.
For more information and videos, please visit Liquipel's website, and follow us on Facebook and Twitter. To contact Liquipel, LLC, email email@example.com.
Liquipel LLC is the sole owner and licensor of Liquipel (http://www.liquipel.com/), an award-winning process that uses nanotechnology to make smartphones and other devices Watersafe from accidental exposure to water and other liquids. Since its debut at the Consumer Electronics Show 2012, it has won an Edison Award, a FierceWireless Fierce 15 Award, was named by Popular Science as the Grand Award Winner in the Gadgets Category of the magazine's "Best of What's New" issue. It has also been included in Entrepreneur Magazine's "100 Brilliant Companies" list. It is available in the United States, Australia, Hong Kong, South Korea, Malaysia, Turkey, the United Arab Emirates and Saudi Arabia. Liquipel makes us rethink how we utilize our electronic devices. By merging the latest in nanotechnology and consumer products, Liquipel creates a no limits lifestyle free from boundaries.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks