|By PR Newswire||
|January 6, 2013 10:30 PM EST||
BANGALORE, January 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Dhruv Compusoft Consultancy Pvt. Ltd. (www.dhruvts.com), a Bangalore-based software company, announced that it has launched Insurance Grievance Management System for Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India Ltd.(ECGC), which integrates with IRDA's Integrated Grievance Management System (IGMS) via Web services.
The company claimed in a press release that four firms in India have implemented Dhruv's IGMS system, and through this engagement, Dhruv will help them in meeting IRDA regulatory requirements relating to IGMS.
"Dhruv has successfully implemented IGMS for us and we are happy with their work and knowledge of IRDA's specifications on IGMS and also their continued support," said P. Prasad, Deputy General Manager, ECGC of India Ltd.
In a bid to overhaul the consumer grievance redressal mechanism for the insurance sector, the IRDA has proposed to set up an Integrated Grievance Management System (IGMS). Dhruv Compusoft has in turn designed an elegant grievance management system to enable both insurers and the IRDA to synchronize in real-time, while demarcating batches.
With IGMS, policyholders can register and view the status of the grievance filed. Through the new grievance management system, the regulator proposes to create a central database of all complaints flowing in to the insurance grievance redressal mechanism.
Dhruv Compusoft Consultancy Pvt. Ltd., a leading information technology, consulting and outsourcing company, that delivers solutions in area of manufacturing, insurance, financial services, healthcare and not-for-profits. Helping clients in realizing their goals by providing business solutions through technology on business critical applications like shop-floor systems for manufacturing, eCommerce, B2B integration of vendors and customers, data integration solutions for cloud platforms, reporting solutions on customer life-cycle to product life-cycle, enterprise mobility solutions to name a few of their key focus areas. It has offices in India, Singapore and USA.
Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India Ltd. (ECGC) is a Government of India Enterprise which provides export credit insurance facilities to exporters and banks in India.
Primary Media Contact: Anil, firstname.lastname@example.org, 91-80-65329626
Secondary Media Contact: Sunil, email@example.com, 91-80-65329626
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks