|By Business Wire||
|January 6, 2013 07:30 PM EST||
Geniee, Inc. (Geniee) announces its partnership with Yahoo! Asia Pacific Pte Ltd. through its subsidiary company, Geniee International Pte. Ltd. (Geniee International) to provide Japanese Premium Publishers to Advertisers in the APAC region.
Geniee's vision is to maximize revenue for its customers using leading-edge Ad Technology. Geniee provides services with Geniee SSP that serves as a platform to maximize revenue from online advertising. Geniee is currently in the midst of increasing its presence in North America and the APAC region on top of its strong presence in the Japan market.
Yahoo! Asia Pacific is the headquarters of Yahoo!'s operation in the APAC region. Through the partnership with Geniee, Yahoo! Asia Pacific would be able to serve campaigns from advertisers in the South East Asia, targeting at the Japanese market.
The Internet media partnering with Geniee through this contract can expect an increase in their advertising revenue through the campaigns from global enterprises. In addition, advertisers can also choose to create an exclusive campaign to serve ads on Yahoo! Asia Pacific and a long list of Japanese Premium Publishers.
Geniee's subsidiary company, Geniee International, was incorporated in October, 2012 and its main mission is to push for the global growth of the entire Geniee Group. Geniee International will continue to support the parent company in the maximizing of advertising profits of Internet media not only in Japan but also in the APAC region.
About Geniee, Inc.
Geniee, founded in 2010, is the leading advertising service company in the Internet industry in Japan.
For more about Geniee, please visit: http://en.geniee.co.jp/
About Geniee International Pte. Ltd.
As an international business subsidiary of Geniee, Geniee International leads the group's global business with the head office in Singapore.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks