|By PR Newswire||
|January 6, 2013 05:30 PM EST||
SAN JOSE, Calif., Jan. 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The Twelfth Annual Storage Visions Conference (partner program to the 2013 International CES) awards were presented during lunch on the first day of the show at the Riviera Hotel Convention Center in Las Vegas, Nevada. The awards recognized companies advancing the state of the art in storage technologies utilized in consumer electronics, the media and entertainment industries, and visionary products for the digital content value chain.
- The awards included the Seventh Storage Visions Art of Storage award, recognizing a product for its best-in-class aesthetics, ease of use and industrial design. The winner of the 2013 Art of Storage award was the Transporter Social Storage Drive network storage device.
Visionary Products Category:
- The Netgear ReadyNAS Duo/NV+ v2 was awarded the SOHO Storage award.
- The Home Consumer Storage award was won by the Data Locker DL3 for Mac.
- The award for Mobile Consumer Storage award went to Toshiba for their Hybrid Hard Disk Drive.
- The Enabling Professional Storage Technology award was won by Skyera for their Skyhawk Solid State Storage System.
- The award for Enabling Professional Media and Entertainment Storage went to Amplidata for their AmpliStor AS 36 Storage Module.
- Active Storage won the award for Professional Media and Entertainment Storage for their mSTATS.
Visionary Company Awards:
- Intel was given the Visionary Professional Storage Company award for solid state storage devices geared to professional environments.
- SanDisk was given the Visionary Consumer Electronic Storage Company award for pioneering solutions for consumer storage.
- The award for Visionary Media and Entertainment Storage Company went to Oracle for advances in content archiving and preservation.
- Kroll Ontrack was awarded the Visionary Services and Support Company for outstanding data recovery services for all storage devices.
Congratulations to all the winners and finalists of the 2013 Storage Visions Awards and thanks to all the companies that submitted products, as well as the award judges. The choice of winners of the various awards was difficult due to the number and excellent quality of the submissions.
Storage Visions 2013 — the premier event focusing on digital storage and the entertainment content value chain is taking place at the Riviera Hotel Convention Center January 6 & 7, 2013. Complete details on the 2013 conference are available on the conference website, www.storagevisions.com or call 408-978-8184.
SOURCE Entertainment Storage Alliance & Coughlin Associates
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?