|By Marketwired .||
|January 6, 2013 08:00 AM EST||
SAN JOSE, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/06/13 -- At the 2013 International CES, Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) will host a press and analyst conference to announce news from its Service Provider Video Technology Group (SPVTG), which will include a stage demonstration of its latest technologies that are reinventing the TV experience. As part of the press conference, Marthin De Beer, senior vice president, Cisco's video and collaboration group, will host a panel discussion on the topic of: "The Future of TV, Above and Beyond TV Everywhere," with the following executives from leading global service providers and media companies:
- Andrew Olson, director, product planning & design, BSkyB
- Len Barlik, executive vice president and chief product officer, Cox Communications
- Bill Bradford, senior vice president, digital media, Fox
- Balan Nair, executive vice president and chief technology officer, Liberty Global
- Joe Inzerillo, senior vice president, multimedia and distribution, Major League Baseball Advanced Media
The press conference, including the panel discussion, will be webcast live for remote attendees. Registration link is below. Admittance to the live event is by invitation only.
Date: Monday, January 7, 2013
Time: 2:00 p.m. PST / 5:00 p.m. EST
Watch via Webcast: To view the press conference and participate via the Webcast, please register here: http://www.cisco.com/web/learning/le21/onlineevts/ces2013/details.html. Replay available at 3 pm PST.
Cisco, service provider, Internet video, IP, IP video, network, online video, streaming video, video, Videoscape, NDS, TV Everywhere, Marthin De Beer, BSkyB, Cox Communications, Cox, Fox, Liberty Global, Major League Baseball Advanced Media, MLB.com, CES, CES 2013
RSS Feed for Cisco: http://newsroom.cisco.com/rss-feeds
Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) is the worldwide leader in IT that helps companies seize the opportunities of tomorrow by proving that amazing things can happen when you connect the previously unconnected. For ongoing news, please go to http://thenetwork.cisco.com.
Cisco and the Cisco logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Cisco and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and other countries. A listing of Cisco's trademarks can be found at www.cisco.com/go/trademarks. Third-party trademarks mentioned are the property of their respective owners. The use of the word partner does not imply a partnership relationship between Cisco and any other company.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?