|By PR Newswire||
|January 6, 2013 12:01 AM EST||
LAS VEGAS, Jan. 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- CES -- SingleClick Systems, the leading provider of networking software for consumers and SMBs, today announced the availability of ViveDrive. Installed on over 60 million computers worldwide, SingleClick's products have been providing easy setup, troubleshooting, and access to customer's networks and content through many large OEM partner's platforms for almost a decade. SingleClick is proud to announce the availability of its first direct to consumer product offering; ViveDrive.
ViveDrive provides a unified interface for accessing your files no matter where they are stored. Using ViveDrive, you can access files that are stored on your devices (in your personal cloud) and also access files that are stored in services like Microsoft SkyDrive, Google Drive, Apple iCloud, and DropBox.
Key Features of ViveDrive:
- Access all the files stored in your "personal cloud" (Personal Cloud files are those that are stored on your PC's, Tablets, Phones, and various other devices)
- Access to files stored in cloud services ("public cloud") like DropBox, Microsoft SkyDrive, Apple iCloud, and Google Drive (more services coming in 2013)
- Unified search across all the files stored in your personal and public clouds
- Format and Rate conversion of audio and video files for proper playback on any of your devices
- Sharing of your files with others via services like Facebook and Twitter
Consumers are living an unprecedented time of digital innovation. Hardware manufacturers are bringing to market a vast array devices such as PC's, Ultra Netbooks, Tablets, Phones, Game Consoles, and Connected TV's to name a few. Not only are these devices good for consuming content they are equally adept at creating digital content like pictures and movies. And as individual manufacturers strive to simplify interoperability between their hardware devices by bundling content synchronization and sharing solutions the consumer is left with even more complexity. ViveDrive is built to help take the complexity out of interconnecting all the user's devices and content. Realizing that users will most likely end up with files stored in multiple locations and that organizing one's content is an often daunting task, ViveDrive allows them to access, share and synchronize their files directly from where they are stored. With ViveDrive there is no need to upload files to one particular cloud service or organize all your files on one PC. ViveDrive makes it just as simple to pull a picture from a computer you bought five years ago as it would be to get a picture from your brand new iPhone. And give all the various formats for video and music files that exist on the market today ViveDrive provides on the fly conversion of a user's content for proper playback on their devices. ViveDrive is the only application a user needs to access, share, and synchronize all their files no matter where they are stored.
Access your Devices and Digital Data
- See and access every device in your personal cloud
- Access files stored on the PC's in your network, as well as, files stored on your tablets and phones
- You can join devices from other networks to your personal cloud and provide the same level of access to these devices (For example you can join your work and home computers and access, manage, and share your file directly from both devices)
- Simple to use mobile and web clients provide access to all the files no matter where they are stored
- Access all the files in your public cloud services
- Access all the files you have stored in personal cloud services like DropBox, SkyDrive, Google Drive, and iCloud
- Provides real time streaming of audio and video content with rate and format conversion
- Simple to use mobile and web clients provide unified access to all your cloud services
- ViveDrive supports all mobile platforms through its innovative web interface (HTML5 enabled where supported)
- ViveDrive also provides Android, Apple, Windows 8 and Blackberry clients
- The ViveDrive mobile applications also provide advanced features like backup and sync to move data back and forth between your different devices
Pricing and Availability:
ViveDrive will begin shipping on January 15th, 2013 with a retail price of $39.95 per year (or $4.99 per month).
Founded in 2003, SingleClick Systems specializes in solutions that make it easy for consumers and small businesses to connect protect and share their networks, devices and information safely and securely. SingleClick users enjoy the peace-of-mind of self-diagnosing, self-healing broadband networks and the flexibility of true content portability. SingleClick software is installed on more than 60 million networks worldwide and is available in 22 different languages. Additional information is available by calling 1-866-442-5425 or by visiting www.vivedrive.com.
SOURCE SingleClick Systems
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks