|By PR Newswire||
|January 5, 2013 09:52 PM EST||
Roundtable discussion to be held with actors and producers of new NBC show
WASHINGTON, Jan. 5, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The cast and producers of NBC's newest comedy, 1600 Penn, will take questions on what it's like to be the first on-screen family of the White House at the National Press Club on Wednesday, January 9, at 12 noon in the First Amendment Lounge.
Cast members Jenna Elfman ("Dharma & Greg"), Bill Pullman ("Independence Day"), Martha MacIsaac ("Superbad"), Andre Holland ("Friends with Benefits") , Josh Gad ("21") and producers of the show Jason Winer ("Modern Family"), Jon Lovett and Mike Royce ("Everybody Loves Raymond") will hold a roundtable discussion. Media are invited to view the pilot episode at 12:00p.m., with the Q &A discussion starting at 12:30p.m. Press Club President, Theresa Werner will moderate.
1600 Penn takes an inside-look at what it is like to raise a family inside the White House. Produced by 20th Century Fox, this election-year comedy highlights the "Gilchrists", an average American family living under one big roof as the Nation's first family and dealing with everyday struggles inside the Oval Office.
This event is open to all media and is free to attend. To register for the event, please visit our website at http://www.press.org/events/1600-penn-roundtable-discussion.
For more information on 1600 Penn and its cast, visit http://www.nbcumv.com/mediavillage/networks/nbcentertainment/1600penn.
About the National Press Club
The National Press Club is the world's leading professional organization for journalists with more than 3,300 members worldwide representing every major news organization. More than 250,000 people visit the Club each year to attend more than 2,000 events. The Club was founded in 1908 and is on the web at press.org.
SOURCE National Press Club
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London